This year’s bear colour is “sky blue”.
Do not miss this fun event and bring your families and friends to Ajinomoto Stadium.
- Match Details
Saturday 12 September, 2015 Meiji Yasuda J1 League 2nd Stage Matchday 10
F.C.Tokyo vs Vissel Kobe (Kick-off at 7:00 p.m. at Ajinomoto Stadium)
Tickets: On sale for members since Friday 14 August and for non-members since 10:00 a.m. on Friday 21 August
- Event Details
1. The first 15,000 fans arriving at the stadium will get an “F.C.Tokyo special bear strap” with a lottery number!
It starts at the time of the SOCIO Gate opening (4:45 p.m.) and finishes at the end of the first half of the match.
*Please be noted that it ends earlier when the stock runs out.
Gate Main 3, Gate North 2 and Gate Back 2
*No giveaway takes place at South gates
2. Bear goods will be presented to 410 lottery winners!
During the half time, the winning numbers will be announced on the big stadium screen. Check your draw number printed on the back of the jersey worn by your “F.C.Tokyo special bear strap” given away at the entrance.
Special Prize F.C.Tokyo Special Big Bear (with a special bag)…10 winners
Mitsubishi Prize F.C.Tokyo Special Bear…400 winners
[Prize Pick-up Hours]
From the time of winning numbers announcement during half time to 30 minutes after the end of the match.
[Prize Pick-up Location]
Main side > Event special tent at Entrance M7
Back side > Event special tent at Gate Back 2
3. Come take a photo with Big Bear
“Big Bear” to be presented as the special prize of the lottery will be available for a photo with you. Everyone will be welcomed to come with a camera to the event gate for a memorial picture.
It starts at the time of the SOCIO Gate opening (4:45 p.m.) and finishes at 7:00 p.m.
Event Special Tent at Entrance M7 (Taking place only at the Main side)
4. Ladies Seats with “Match Viewing Lecture & Pre-match Practice Tour” are on sale through “Loppi”!
As a special program for women who are still new to football stadiums, Teddy Bear Day Special Ladies Seats are available.
Yutty, a comedian and F.C.Tokyo enthusiast, and coach Yukihiko Sato, former F.C.Tokyo player and now staff at the club’s football promotion department, will give a lecture on how beginners can enjoy football at the stadium. It also comes with a close-up tour to the player’s pre-match practice. Do not miss this rare opportunity for a great time out with your girlfriends!
4:15 p.m. Meeting in front of Euro Sports Ajinomoto Stadium store
4:30 Match Viewing Lecture by Yutty and coach Yukihiko Sato
5:15 End of lecture
5:30 Ao-aka Yokocho tour
6:10 Pre-match Practice Tour
7:00 Match start
Main S reserved seats (Lower deck of the Main side) [L Code: 38327]
4,000 yen per seat (tax included)
[Number of seats available]
100 seats only
[How to Purchase]
* Ticket F.C.Tokyo > http://l-tike.com/tickets_fctokyo/
* l-tike.com (Lawson Ticket) > http://l-tike.com/fctokyo/
- At stores
* “Loppi” machine at Lawson and MINISTOP stores
Ladies Seats with “Match Viewing Lecture & Pre-match Practice Tour” > 38327
From 10:00 a.m. on Friday 14 August to 11:59 p.m. on Friday 11 September
* Please be noted that the period ends earlier when the seats get sold out.
* The group schedule starts at 4:15 p.m., which is before the gates opening. You can purchase goods, foods and drinks at concourse stores and enjoy other member-only services such as getting player trading cards all after the group schedule finishes.
* This set of seats is exclusively for women. Please be noted when a ticket is purchased by a male customer, he can neither join the group schedule nor use the seat.
* As many as six seats are available for purchase for one transaction.
* Depending on how the ticket is purchased, there may be system handling fees or ticketing service fees added onto the total price.
* This section of seats is only for supporting F.C.Tokyo. Please refrain from supporting the visitor team and bringing jerseys and other cheering goods of the visitor club to this section.
* Cleats, high heels and shoes with sharply pointed heels are not allowed during the Pre-match Practice Tour.
- Sponsored by