With a sponsorship support by Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., F.C.Tokyo will hold annual summer matchday event titled as “2015 F.C.Tokyo Summer Festival presented by Tokyo Gas Lifeval”.
We welcome everyone at the event with this year’s concept: “Quality energy for everybody with good spirit”.
- Match Details
Sunday 16 August, 2015 Meiji Yasuda J1 League 2nd Stage Matchday 7
F.C.Tokyo vs Gamba Osaka (Kick-off at 6:00 p.m. at Ajinomoto Stadium)
Tickets: Go on sale for members on Friday 17 July and for non-members at 10:00 a.m. on Friday 24 July
- Event Details
1. Giveaways for visitors!
The first 20,000 fans arriving at the stadium will get a special hand towel and an “Uchiwa” fan.
|[caption id="attachment_217459" align="alignleft" width="188"]Front[/caption]||[caption id="attachment_217460" align="alignleft" width="193"]Back[/caption]|
Gate Main 3, Gate Back 2 and Gate North 2
It starts at the time of the SOCIO Gate opening and finishes when the stock runs out.
2. J.League’s collaboration with “Shuriken Sentai Ninninjer THE MOVIE Kyoryu Tonosama Appare Ninpocho”!
There will be a commemorative collaboration event with the movie “Shuriken Sentai Ninninjer THE MOVIE Kyoryu Tonosama Appare Ninpocho” which starts showing nationwide on Saturday 8 August.
1) Akaninjer and Aoninjer will make a guest appearance at Ajinomoto Stadium!
Akaninjer and Aoninjer of “Shuriken Sentai Ninninjer” will come to the stadium. (Subject to change.)
* The details such as who makes an appearance and its time and place will be announced on the F.C.Tokyo official website when determined.
2) “Stadium-exclusive Ninninjer Postcard” giveaway!
“Ninninjer Postcard” available exclusively at the stadium will be given away.
[Availability] Only for Kids Club Members
[Giveaway place] Members reception tent
[Giveaway hours] From the time of the SOCIO Gate opening (scheduled at 3:45 p.m.) until twenty minutes after the match finishes.
* Please be noted that the giveaway will finish when the card stock runs out.
3) Miki Sato, 2015 J.League Female Manager, visits the stadium.
The 2nd J.League Female Manager Miki Sato, also starring in the movie “Shuriken Sentai Ninninjer THE MOVIE Kyoryu Tonosama Appare Ninpocho” will show up at Ajinomoto Stadium.
The Movie “Drive Ninninjer” Production Committee
2015 tv asahi, Toei AG, Toei
* The details such as appearance time and place will be announced when determined.
3. “Pa-cho, the fire bear” visits the stadium!
Tokyo Gas’s mascot “Pa-cho, the fire bear” will make a visit at the stadium to welcome fans.
* The photo above is from last year’s F.C.Tokyo Summer Festival presented by Tokyo Gas Lifeval.
* The details such as appearance time and place will be announced on the F.C.Tokyo official website when determined.
4. Music by “CLUB camelot”!
DJs from “CLUB camelot”, the popular club at the Shibuya night scene, will play music before the match and during the halftime to heat up the stadium.
The Tokyo Matchday Stage at “Big Ao-aka Yokocho” will also have “DJ time” performed by “CLUB camelot” DJs.
[DJ Celly] [DJ C’k] [DJ Kotani] [DJ TAKUMA]
* The appearance time and place and the details of the performance will be announced when determined.
* Check out a promotion clip by “Club camelot” here.
[Supported by] CLUB camelot
5. Bigger version of “Ao-aka Yokocho”!
F.C.Tokyo home matches’ regular food court “Ao-aka Yokocho” will be expanded with more choices of foods and drinks. The special event stage “Tokyo Matchday Stage” will bring talk shows and other stage performances. Do not miss it!
[Place] South Square of Ajinomoto Stadium (Aji-panda Hiroba)
* The image above is for reference only.
* The details such as the opening hours of the area and notices regarding saving front-row spaces will be announced on the F.C.Tokyo official website when determined.
[Performers to be on Tokyo Matchday Stage]
ONE STORY is a duo of two divas from Tokyo, Ari with breathtakingly powerful vocals and Nessa exhibiting more of sexy style of singing. Their singing prowess receiving accolades and event appearance offers is a must-see.
[All-star Pro Cheerleaders]
With the vision of “Making society affluent and full of smiles”, Pro Cheerleaders cheer up everyone making efforts in life through their cheerleading performance. You cannot miss their powerful and beautifully-coordinated performance.
* If there is any change or addition to the information above, it will be announced on the F.C.Tokyo official website and its official mobile website.
Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.